Wilmington Junior Golf Academy Internal Revenue Service Tax Exempt Nonprofit Organization, incorporated in the state of North Carolina in 2008, for the purposes of assisting junior golfers to maximize their educational opportunities and enhance their golfing skills.
Thank you so much for taking the time to learn about the Wilmington Junior Golf Academy. We are not just a sports program we focus on life skills and education through our year round programs. We use golf as a vehicle to teach young people the true values of life and life skills. Learning golf makes the young people more grounded, more productive, and through the lessons learn they can be anything that they wish become. Our Organization has a goal of being a circular one. What we mean is that when a young person completes the pogram, that person returns to mentor the young people that are starting out. For more information please feel free to contact us.
“On behalf of the City of Wilmington, I want to thank Jake Hunt and the Wilmington Junior Golf Academy for all they do in helping to strengthen our young citizens in the game of golf, but more importantly, in the game of life.” – Mayor Bill Saffo
Board Of Directors
– Jonathon O’Donnell from Carrabbas
– Fred Kumple from Stricklands Window Coverings
– Lewis Lowrey with Cintas
– Dawn McCumbee an RN at NHRMC
– Deb Conard, Publisher from Port City Magazine
– Pat Looney from General Electric
– Scott Rasmussen from General Electirc
– Strider Shanks, Nuclear Engineer
– Tom Sorenson, Sales Management
– Watson Snider, General Manager of Precision Walls